The Compact Camera Module MCS-CX5
The Compact Camera Module MCS-CX5, that interface is USB3.0, equips the one-push auto focus feature that is a rare function in general compact camera module products.
||The above photo: front side
The below photo: back side
- USB3.0/UVC, Output Video Format YUV422
- F-number 2.2, HFOV 64 deg. (47 deg. if Full HD mode), AWB, AEC/AGC, AFC
- Resolution/ Max Framerate
|Max Framerate (fps)
- UVC Standard Controls
Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness, Hue, Saturation, White Balance, Band Filter,
Focus(Fixable to an absolute focus position), Exposure Time, Rotate
- UVC Extension Control: The one-push auto focus feature
- The Image sensor: OmniVision OV5645
- Size: Camera Board 13x9mm, Cable 20x9mm, USB Board 35x18mm
- Weight: Approx. 5g
- The direction shown as 8.5mm in the dimension is the same as the width side at displaying.
- The cable length can't be changed.
This is a demo movie for the one-push auto focus feature. Please mind a smoothness of the focus. This image quality is worse than the original, because of upload to YouTube.