Android App "USB Camera"
This is an Android application to display, record and so on for a USB camera. No advertisement, and free. We have been maintaining it since Mar. 30, 2013 that is the first release day.
Specifications and Characteristics
- You do not need root rights or changing Android ROM data. (You can use normal Android device that is sold on the market)
- For versions of Android devices after 4.0 with a USB host function.
- Video Size : SD (640x480), HD (1280x720)
- Recording (You can set the sound to On/Off), Sound Recording : by Android internal microphone
- Camera Control (Only supported commands of the camera are controllable) : Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, Hue, White Balance, Anti-Flicker
- Still Image Capture
- Mirror Display (Flip Horizontal/Vertical)
- Display with Delay (Max 10 seconds)
- Connecting 2 USB cameras (Displaying simultaneously, Switching cameras)
- Note that July 18, 2023 update may cause some compatibility issues with certain Android 10 devices.
- Some Android device or USB camera may not execute this application.
- This app can't cooperate with other Android apps.
- You can not use this app on an Android device that does not support Google Play.
- Some Android device may not work well when connecting two USB cameras simultaneously.
- Some Android device can't work well when recording sound. Please turn "MIC ON during recording" off, if you meet the trouble.
- Unplug a USB camera from an Android device when you do not use this application. A battery may be consumed, because a USB camera may cause a slight current.
- You can change a folder that saves recorded files or pictures at the menu of this app.
|Display, record and playback.
Time Shifted Playback (Displaying Delay Movie)
|This function is good for confirming sports forms of golf, archery, baseball, football and so on.
Connecting 2 USB Cameras
|Displaying 2 movies from 2 USB cameras simultaneously.